- If you earn well , you will never go short .
- She proposed to earn her living honestly .
- Take him away-he hath earned his death .
- You've squandered every penny you've earned .
- His bad manners earned him a sharp rebuke .
- He was earning a fortune , but nobody knew .
- He toiled all day long but earned very little ..
- His honesty earned him great respect .
- He has earned a bad name for himself there ..
- Work is the means toward the end of earning a living .
- She had earned the undying hatred of italy .
- Pip has earned a premium here .
- It's not earning you a dime interest .
- She is working hard to earn money .
- When goods are exported, foreign exchange is earned .
- She earns about 200 yuan a month .
- Thoreau's father earned his living by making pencils .
- The young wage-earner often earns good money .
- You must declare all you have earned in the last year .
- He began to earn a living early .