- He had a great eagerness to join the army .
- The recruit was all eagerness to go to the front .
- Madame merle appeared to note this eagerness .
- Herzog felt a deep, dizzy eagerness to begin .
- Montanelli's voice was almost harsh in its eagerness .
- He began to explain with the most considerable eagerness .
- Romor exuded friendliness, goodwill, indeed eagerness to please .
- She met his eagerness with that smiling, tantalizing passivity .
- In her eagerness she rose and supported herself of the arm of the chair .
- And the best of it is, his eagerness to help was not appreciated .
- The stranger was expected with all the eagerness of a longing mother .
- "call it two then," said isabel with a studied effect of eagerness .
- Marianne's eagerness to be gone declared her dependence on finding him there .
- From lapsing into eagerness on this point she earnestly prayed she might be delivered .
- His eyes were bright with an eagerness for life, an eagerness that blended with the defiance of his chin .
- He manifested the greatest eagerness to be upon deck to watch for sledge which had before appear .
- With all the eagerness which such a transition gives emma resolved to be out of doors as soon as possible .
- As he spoke, he leaned closer and closer to her, seeming in his eagerness almost to impinge upon her .
- Snow must always have had this quality of respect, combined with eagerness for adventures of mind and body .
- They continued talking for another hour, refining their ideas, their interest and eagerness growing .